Seeking Full-time General Manager (IHOP)
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations;
- Accomplishes restaurant human resource (Admin)objectives by training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves restaurant operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Controls cost by reviewing portion control and quantities of preparation; minimizing waste; ensuring high quality of preparation.
- Experience :
- 2+ years of Restuarant Management
- IHOP Certified Preferred
- Fast and Casual Breakfast Dining
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Restaurant Management: 2 years
- Fast/Casual Breakfast Dining: 2 years