- Seeking a Register Nurse in McMinnville, OR.
- The RN monitors work assignments, provides feedback, evaluates performance, and redirects services as directed by Resident Care Manager or Director of Nursing Services of pertinent problems.
- Prepares or assists with new admissions, transfers, and discharges, providing direct resident care as determined by resident condition.
- The RN completes treatments and procedures, as ordered by the physician, and within scope of practice and related training while observing resident condition and reporting changes to physician and Resident Care Manager.
- Evaluates and records residents needs and responses to medications and administers medications as ordered by the physician and directs medication aides accordingly.
- Must have a current, unencumbered RN license in the state or the ability to obtain one.
- Associate Degree in Nursing or Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Excellent written and oral communication and motivational skills are essential to success.
- 1 year working in geriatric nursing, including experience with medication administration, delivery systems and pharmacies is preferred but not required.
Job Type: Full-time