Seeking an MRI Technologist in Roseburg, OR
- Performs all MRI exams following established protocols; providing images of high quality for a permanent record and presentation to Radiologists for interpretation. Provides for patient comfort and safety in a strong magnetic field environment and maintains a clean and orderly work area.
- Performs special MR imaging techniques for special need patient groups (pediatric, etc.).
- Understands the use of pulse oximetry, gating devices, power injector and all MRI accessories.
- Consults with Radiologist for special protocols on special imaging cases. Participates in protocolling outpatient exams with radiologists.
Medical Job Type: Full-time
- MRI Technologist: 1 year
Required licenses or certifications:
- ARRT/MR Registration
- eligibility for licensure by OBMI Board (Oregon)