- Effectively manage and lead approximately 15 – 25 production employees to meet daily production, quality, and safety goals. Utilize attained knowledge and experience to analyze & troubleshoot equipment and machinery.
- Possess or attain a thorough understanding and working knowledge of our manufacturing process and related equipment, machinery, and systems, including the proper setup and control settings of the equipment.
- Thoroughly communicate important information to all employees to ensure the smooth flow of materials/product and to make sure employees possess the information needed to successfully perform their job duties.
- shift/production manager or lead: 2 years
- six sigma: 2 years
- manufacturing: 1 year
- process/procedure implementation: 1 year