Seeking a Maintenance Supervisor in Montgomery, AL
- Responsible for supervising, leading and training of all direct reports in order to establish, implement, maintain suitable programs, to keep processing equipment operating in an efficient, dependable and safe condition.
- The supervisor is also responsible for making sure that these goals are reached in a safe and regulatory manner.
- Responsible to supervise, train, coach, and lead, all maintenance staff.
- Assist in the preparation for and execution of customer, corporate, and third-party audits.
- Direct reports include: Maintenance Supervisor Assistants and Maintenance Technicians. (administrative)
- Job Type: Full-time
- Supervisory: 2 years
- Food Manufacturing: 5 years
- Maintenance Supervisor: 1 year
- Poultry/Poultry Processing: 3 years