Website Smith Recruiting Service
Seeking a Management, Director in Augusta, GA.
In this position, you’ll be joining a team that has been recognized as a top performing hospital by the Joint Commission. We are an organization that is committed to providing excellent patient care to the highest standard. We have a growth strategy in trauma and emergency services, having recently obtained Level II Designation.
With our growth in mind, we are looking for a new Registered Nurse (RN) Director of Med/Surg/Renal to direct and oversee the staff of our 28-bed, 4East Med/Surg/Renal Unit as well as oversee the 5-bed dialysis suite on the floor. The new Director will report directly to the CNO and be solely responsible for the operation of the Med/Surg/Renal Unit while working closely with the Manager of Dialysis to oversee the suite.
To really thrive in this position, you’ll need strong med/surg experience, as well as proven, progressive leadership. While dialysis and/or renal experience is a plus, it’s not a must.
Top Reasons to Love This Job:
1. Competitive salary + Full Benefits
2. Annual bonus potential
3. Relocation and/or sign-on potential
4. Live, work and play in one of the most beautiful cities in the Southeast
“Must Have” Skills for This Job:
1. Bachelor’s Degree required, Masters preferred
2. Current GA Nursing License
3. 3-5 years’ management experience
4. 2-3 years’ Med/Surg experience
5. Candidate should have a successful track record in acute care facilities
licenses and certifications
GA License, RN
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com