Seeking Staff Tax Accountant in Encino, CA
- Review and maintain General Ledger for a diverse mix of business entities (cash basis and accrual basis).
- Reconcile Balance Sheet and Income Statement accounts (Cash, Inventory, COGS, Payroll, etc.)
- Prepare journal entries on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis as needed.
- Prepare budgets and cash flow forecasts for clients.
- Prepare tax returns for clients and their entities (1040, 1120, 1120-S, 1065).
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have 4-year degree (preferably accounting or finance), prior business management and/or accounting firm experience, and previously worked with high net worth/high profile clients.
- CPA or CPA in process preferred.
- Must have excellent computer skills and have strong knowledge of computerized accounting software: QuickBooks, Excel, Word, Outlook, Lacerte, and Prosystemfx.