Seeking a Family Nurse Practitioner in Florence, AL
- Performs medical assessment of clinic patients
- Establishes and monitors a medically appropriate level of care for clinic patients.
- Oversees, directs and supports on site laboratory, x-rays, injections, and collections for direct access services, if applicable.
- Participates in and assists with in-service and continuing education programs for physicians, nurses and other personnel employed by or associated with company.
- Recommends potential means of growth and development for new and/or existing services within the Center.
- Assures compliance with licensing, certification and accrediting bodies.
- Participates in development and presentation of education programs for staff.
- Represents company and the clinic as reasonably required at internal and external meetings or events.
- Provides guidance to other medical staff (e.g. physician assistants, nurse practitioners and medical assistants) to ensure quality professional services and patient satisfaction
Education and/or Experience:
- A Master’s degree
- Minimum 2+ years of experience as a provider is required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Urgent Care or Emergency Department: 1 year
- Nurse Practitioner: 1 year