Referral Agent (Military & Civilian)

If you are a military personnel that is PCSING, ETSing or a civilian that is moving from any 50 states and you need to find a Real Estate Agent to sell, buy or rent a home in the state that you are currently in or moving to, please contact me and I will find a Real Estate Agent for you!  My email is smithlm9093@gmail. com or call 334-375-4448

Apartment Hunters INC.

Find Your new home today!

We own one of the largest real estate listings website in the United States


Disclosure: I am an independent contractor Real Estate Agent. I am also an affiliate for Apartment Hunters, INC in which I will make a commission on products bought.