Seeking a Family Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant in Muscle Shoals, AL
- Participates in and assists with in-service and continuing education programs for physicians, nurses and other personnel employed by or associated with the company.
- Recommends potential means of growth and development for new and/or existing services within the Center.
- Assures compliance with licensing, certification and accrediting bodies.
- Participates in development and presentation of education programs for staff.
- Represents company and the clinic as reasonably required at internal and external meetings or events.
- Provides guidance to other medical staff (e.g. physician assistants, nurse practitioners and medical assistants) to ensure quality professional services and patient satisfaction
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- A Master’s degree and certification by one of the Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant certifying bodies.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a provider is required.
Medical Job Type: Full-time
- Family Nurse Practitioner or PA: 2 years
- ER, Urgent Care, Primary Care or Family practice: 2 years