Seeking Senior Staff Tax Accountant in Encino, CA
- Prepare budgets and cash flow forecasts for clients. * Prepare tax returns for clients and their entities (1040, 1120, 1120-S, 1065).
- Provide timely and thoughtful advice to Business Managers and their clients to aid in macro-level decision making (home purchases, alternative investments, new business opportunities, etc.).
- Interface directly with business managers and their clients in order to customize reporting to meet their needs.
- Ad-hoc accounting and consulting projects as needed.
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have 4-year degree (preferably accounting or finance), prior business management and/or accounting firm experience, and previously worked with high net worth/high profile clients.
- CPA or CPA in process preferred.
- Must have excellent computer skills and have strong knowledge of computerized accounting software: QuickBooks, Excel, Word, Outlook, Lacerte, and Prosystemfx.